prophets and lovers don't always hold true...

Saturday, March 3

I thought I'd share a song on here which I've been listening to quite a lot recently: 'Wherever You Go' by Audrey Assad (my sister discovered this last week. She is often the Finder of Good Music.)
  
In other news*, I've mostly just been reading books for university, writing assignments for university, and, well, going to university. It's quite all-consuming this being a student business. How lucky, though, to be able to spend four years of my life (which are going by far too quickly) reading and discussing literature, and learning how to fashion words into stories!
A proper post should, all being well, follow soon.
(*Yes, yes. That wasn't technically "news". But it's a saying. Gosh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |