chalky fingers

Tuesday, February 26




Here are some rather nice quotes and typographical beauties I found on Molly Jacques website. I'm involved in a design project as part of university this semester (we're creating a 'literary journal'), which means I've been spending a jolly lot of my time looking at fonts, photographs, logos and illustrations (...possibly too much of my time. Something I've Noticed About Procrastination Fact #343: it is wily and mustachioed and disguises itself as work). 

...on that note, I'm away to work on my essay on Lolita (I'm taking a class on Nabokov this semester. What an amazing writer! And also, what a disturbing book. But still... what an amazing writer. And yet... this could go on for a while. See you later).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |