gratitude.

Monday, February 10

(one.) Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Valentines (soon) - it's been a while! Hello.

(two.) Brilliant newsmy short story 'Egg and Cress' was broadcast on BBC Radio 4 last night! It was as part of the Scottish Shorts series (produced by Eilidh McCreadie, 'showcasing the best new writing from Scotland'. Goodness).


It was quite a nervewracking-surreal-amazing-wonderful experience listening to someone else read my writing (...and on the radio. On the BBC! I still can't get my head round this).

(three.) The story will be on iPlayer for the next week if you fancy a listen (click: here), and I think it will be replayed at some point too. (Send me a comment if you do!)


(Picture from: here)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I would have loved to listen to it, but I came too late to the party! Will you be posting it here soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend, I'm not sure if I'm able to post it. If it comes back on iPlayer though, I'll post another link on here!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |